I've spent all day doing nothing and it got boring so I decided to start another project. I will not be providing much detail right now except that it may take a few months to complete. Towards the end of the project I will start posting what the project is and a step-by-step process of what I did to put the project together. I'm still figuring out a way to market an app properly. I do appreciate the support everyone gave for the Jagged Juggler project.
It's official now. Jagged Juggler is now pending approval on the Google Play Store. The app has been in constant development since August 17, 2015 and is now being published as of September 1, 2015. When the app is published I will be providing a link in an "Edit" section in this post. Again thank you all for your support on the project!
I have finally completed the game! After working all my spare time on the project for the past 2 weeks, I have made a complete game. Below is a screenshot of the actual game play. By the end of the week I expect to have published the app in the Google Play Store. Thank you for your support.
Yesterday I was supposed to create the music and sound effects for the game but my phone fell apart. After putting it back together, it was already my bedtime. Today I took on the task to do the audio. This is the last step I needed to do before I start programming the game. Enjoy!!
The sprites for the game are now complete. Below is a quick visual preview of what I'm hoping to create. It looks a little better than the initial sketches on the storyboards. The game is going to take the resolution of 720x1280 a common phone resolution. I just have a couple things left to do before I code it.
I have now completed a storyboard of what I want to see in the game and what I want it to do. The next step is to create the graphics and animation for the game. Later I'll be implementing sound effects and music and then tying it together with programming. This will be my last post for the night. An important step in developing good projects is sleep.